Congratulations on your acceptance and welcome to the York Catholic family!
Your next step is to finalize your enrollment. To do so, please complete the following steps by February 19, 2021 at 3 PM:
- Enrollment Form – will be included with your acceptance letter. Complete it and return it to York Catholic.
- Parishioner Form (if applicable) – click here for Parishioner Form. click here for a list of supporting parishes. Complete the form and return it to York Catholic.
- $250 Enrollment Fee – this is nonrefundable and is a per student fee (check payable to York Catholic). Mail to York Catholic with the above form(s).
- Click here to create a log-in account on the FACTS website and select a tuition plan ($40 online payment required).
- Click here to complete online registration form
Return the completed paperwork from the enrollment packet and the enrollment fee to:
Ms. Heather Hoffman
Director of Admissions & Enrollment
York Catholic High School
601 E. Springettsbury Avenue
York, PA 17403
Please note: Tuition Assistance will not be considered until enrollment to York Catholic is completed in full. The Tuition Assistance application is available through your FACTS account in February and is due by March 1.
Enrollment is rolling, however, applicants receiving an invitation to enroll must do so no later than February 19, 2021 at 3 PM.
Please Note: All classes are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. The timeliness of completing and returning necessary paperwork may determine the availability of classes. Enrolling after the March deadline may result in a class waitlist status.
New Parent Orientation
A New Parent Orientation event will be May 26, 2021 from 7-8 PM. Doors open at 6:30 PM. We ask that at least one parent attends. During this orientation families will receive a New Family Binder which is designed to make the transition to YC as seamless as possible. Parents will also have the opportunity to socialize with current parents and other new families. Staff members from Administration, Guidance, Athletics, and Music will be available to answer questions.
New Student Orientation for grades 8-12
New students entering grades 8-12 must attend a New Student Orientation in August. Students will meet some of their classmates, receive their schedules, and tour the school.
New Student Orientation for grade 7
New students entering grade 7 will have their orientation on the first day of school. They will receive their schedules through the mail in early August.