Welcome to the YC Cafeteria!
The cafeteria provides daily lunch service to all students and staff. A wide variety of selections are featured by a daily hot meal special. Hot and cold options are also available.
Click here for the a la carte prices.
Click here for the daily hot special (menu subject to change).
Meet the Caf Staff… and Join Us!
The Caf Staff takes care of preparing all of the food and serving it to our students and staff. The Caf Staff is always in need of extra hands, so if you have time between 10:45 AM and 1:15 PM weekdays and would like to volunteer, please contact our Cafeteria Manager at email@example.com. She can schedule you for one day or all week. We’d be happy to have you join our team!
Lunchtime Point of Sale Program
We are pleased to offer a new Point of Sale purchasing system for student lunches. This system is connected directly to the MMS online parent portal accessible through the York Catholic website. Parents simply log in to the MMS parent portal (click here), choose “View Cafeteria Account,” click “Students,” and follow the options to deposit money into their students’ accounts. Parents will be able to view what their student is purchasing in the cafeteria. To ensure we are using this system to its potential, everyone is required to use their Lunchtime account log in to pay for his or her lunch meals. The following policies have been established regarding Lunchtime Accounts and Balances. We encourage parents to sign up for email notification when their Lunchtime account balances are getting low.
- Checks and/or cash are not accepted in the cafeteria for food purchases during lunch periods. Please submit checks (not cash) in an envelope and place in the Lunchtime box located in the cafeteria for the student’s account to be credited. The minimum check amount is $10. Funds may not be available for 24 hours.
- It is the student and parent’s responsibility to monitor the Lunchtime account online for balance information and retain a positive balance at all times.
- If a student has a lunchtime balance at $0.00 or below, they will only have the option to purchase a lunch consisting of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, fruit, and drink (1% white milk, iced tea, or orange drink) for $3.00.
- No refunds will be given during the school year. Seniors will be issued a refund on accounts with a balance of $5 or more during the last two weeks of school. All other accounts will roll-over to the next school year.
- Report cards and MMS access will be held at the end of each quarter if Lunchtime balances are not current.
The cafeteria staff follows food safety guidelines when preparing foods, but please be aware that there a large variety of foods on the hot and cold lines that may not meet specific individual needs. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Cafeteria Manager, Jackie Stubbs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-846-8871 x231.
Click here for the Diocese of Harrisburg School Wellness policy.