York Catholic High School uses MMS Online for online access to grades. Parents and students can access the site with their own unique user ID and password.
Parents and students are encouraged to monitor progress online. MMS offers up to date information regarding assignments and current grades.
We are pleased to offer a new Point of Sale purchasing system for student lunches. This system is connected directly to the MMS online parent portal accessible through the York Catholic website. Parents simply log in to the MMS parent portal above, choose “View Cafeteria Account,” click “Students,” and follow the options to deposit money into their students’ accounts. Parents will be able to view what their student is purchasing in the cafeteria. To ensure we are using this system to its potential, everyone is required to use their Lunchtime account log in to pay for his or her lunch meals. The following policies have been established regarding Lunchtime Accounts and Balances. We encourage parents to sign up for email notification when their Lunchtime account balances are getting low.
- It is the student and parent’s responsibility to monitor the Lunchtime account online for balance information and retain a positive balance at all times.
- If a student has a lunchtime balance at $0.00 or below, they will only have the option to purchase a “low balance lunch” consisting of a peanut butter and jelly or cheese sandwich, fruit, and drink (1% white milk, iced tea, or orange drink) for $3.00.
- No refunds will be given during the school year. Seniors will be issued a refund on accounts with a balance of $2 or more during the last two weeks of school. All other accounts will roll-over to the next school year.
- Report cards and MMS access will be held at the end of each quarter if Lunchtime balances are not current.
- Checks and/or cash will not be accepted in person for cafeteria food purchases during lunch periods. Please submit checks (not cash) in an envelope to the main office prior to the start of homeroom. The minimum amount is $10. Funds may not be available for 24 hours.
Please contact Kelsey Kman