York Catholic High School uses MMS Online for online access to grades. Parents and students can access the site with their own unique user ID and password.
Parents and students are encouraged to monitor progress online. MMS offers up to date information regarding assignments and current grades.
Our Lunchtime Point of Sale purchasing system for student lunches is connected directly to the MMS online parent portal accessible through the York Catholic website. Parents simply log in to the MMS parent portal, choose “View Cafeteria Account,” click “Students,” and follow the options to deposit money into their students’ accounts. As parents, you will be able to view what your student is purchasing in the cafeteria. To ensure we are using this system to its potential, everyone is required to use their Lunchtime account log in to pay for his or her lunch meals. The following policies are in place regarding Lunchtime Accounts and Balances. We encourage parents to sign up for email notification when their Lunchtime account balances are getting low.
- Checks and/or cash are not accepted in the cafeteria for food purchases during lunch periods. It is the responsibility of the student to submit a check (not cash) in a sealed envelope (clearly labeled with his/her name, grade, and student ID number) and place it in the Lunchtime box located in the cafeteria for the student’s account to be credited. The minimum check amount is $10. Funds may not be available for 24 hours.
- It is the student and parent’s responsibility to monitor the Lunchtime account online for balance information and retain a positive balance at all times.
- If a student has a lunchtime balance at $0.00 or below, they will only have the option to purchase a lunch consisting of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, fruit, and drink (1% white milk, iced tea, or orange drink) for $3.00.
- No refunds will be given during the school year. Seniors will be issued a refund on accounts with a balance of $5 or more after graduation unless they have a sibling enrolled at YC in which case the balance will be transferred to the sibling for the next school year. All underclassmen accounts will roll-over to the next school year.
- Report cards and MMS access will be held at the end of each quarter if Lunchtime balances are not current.
Please contact Kelsey Kman