Whether you are looking for reference materials for assignments or projects, or an action photo to send to grandma for her birthday, our Resource area is a good starting point for students and parents.
Google is our primary platform we use in our classrooms. If students need quick access, they can sign in here.
Our Media Center is our student library and collaboration area filled with numerous resources for assignments, projects, and recreational reading.
Vision is our Student Information System that students and parents can visit for current assignments and grades.
FACTS Management is our tuition management company and each family must be enrolled online with the responsible payee’s complete information.
STS Portal (Financial Assistance Application)
Simple Tuition Solutions (STS) is our financial assistance application company. Visit STS to complete your online request.
Our Forms & Docs area houses required paperwork, items for signature, and general reference information regarding coursework, music, athletics, and medical needs.
FamilyID.com is our source for online forms including Back-to-School forms, Athletic forms, Transcript Requests, and more.
Stay on track with college research, applications, financial assistance, and more.
If you move in the middle of the school year or change your email address or phone number, please let us know so we can update our records.
Lifetouch Photography is the official photographer of York Catholic portraits and events, while Inky’s Sports Shots is the official photographer of our athletic teams and games. In addition to portrait photos and memory mates, both companies offer photos, magnets, buttons, and more capturing that memorable moment. Click below to enter the photo galleries and make your purchases:
York Catholic Athletics – Winter & Spring 2021-22: Inky’s Sport Shots YC Gallery
York Catholic School Events& Fall Sports 2021: Lifetouch Photography Shutterfly YC Gallery
- At the top right of the Gallery page, click “Member Sign-in.”
- If you have a Shutterfly account, enter your email and password and click “sign in.”
- If you do not have a Shutterfly account, click “Create an Account.”
- Once you are signed in, you can view and purchase photos and items.
- Click on the Album name to open.
- Click on a photo for a larger view size.
- When a photo is displayed that you’d like to purchase, click on the Red Order Photo Products button.
- Click on the type of item you wish to purchase.
- Follow the instructions to customize and complete your purchase.
Show your YC spirit with sweatshirts, t-shirts, hats, etc. Our online store can deliver directly to your home.